MayoSeitz Media is looking for a Supervisor of Business Insights who has the ability to dissect and analyze large media and marketing datasets while producing actionable insights for internal teams and clients.
As part of the Insights team, you will be responsible for identifying issues and opportunities hidden in the data and making recommendations on advertising strategy and tactics.
Communication skills and teamwork are key to the position as you will interact with internal teams and external clients to ensure the analytical results deliver on business objectives.
We're looking for someone who knows their numbers and how to find the critical story within them. Experience in applying that skill in the Marketing/Media field is a plus.
- Using statistical data analysis, advise internal planning and buying teams on ways to improve media performance and increase ROI for current clients.
- Provide advanced statistical forecasting and unique algorithmic solutions to data analysis challenges across different client categories.
- Supervise a team of 1-3 analysts who are responsible for the collection and synthesizing of data for clients.
- Understand clients’ business requirements and design reporting and analysis tailored to their needs.
- Work with visualization tools to be able to effectively present complex data in a non-technical way. Develop and design compelling client-facing stories/case studies that simplify advanced concepts in graphical format.
- Analyze trends across various accounts and categories to help build predictive models.
- Frequently interact with account teams to obtain or relate information and ideas.
- Work independently without need for detailed guidance and plan work schedules to meet goals.
- Perform a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by changing demands and conditions. Ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required from a college or university. Three to five years’ of experience in qualitative and quantitative research designs and data collection methods required.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Basic knowledge of databases, querying large datasets or writing SQL statements.
- Experience working with multiple data and analytics tools including Tableau, Microsoft Excel, Python and R, Google Analytics, DSPs, and DMPs.
MayoSeitz Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification.
If interested in any open positions, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position in the subject line.