The Senior Paid Search Specialist provides key support for the paid search team. The Search Specialist include campaign set up, execution, research and reporting across multiple accounts. The goals for the role are to learn and apply basic search principles and execute objectives and strategic direction of the account from an SEM perspective.
- Day-to-day management of the search plan including oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting.
- Keyword analysis – build keyword lists, analyze search volume and make recommendations.
- Identify and implement search campaign optimizations
- Test creative copywriting for paid search listings and make recommendations for newer offerings (responsive text ads, lead form extensions, and so on)
- Oversight and contribution to reporting, analysis and insights as needed.
- Oversight of client billing and responsible for working with Accounting each month to pull platform invoices and transaction summaries.
- Develop the skills and knowledge base of his direct report, the Search Associate.
- 4-5 years of hands on experience in the strategy, execution & optimization of SEM preferred
- Experience working in Google/Bing platforms and running a variety of media tactics within those platforms such as SEM, GDN, Retargeting and RLSA required. Experience with Discovery, Video (YouTube) and Google Shopping campaigns not required, but beneficial.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills, both in front of clients and agency colleagues).
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives.
- Proficient at managing projects and ability to self-organize, prioritize and structure workload.
- Understanding of analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) considered a plus. Understanding of web development tools such as Chrome Developer Tools and Google Tag Manager considered an even bigger plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer skills/programs, most notably Microsoft Excel.
Preferred candidates will exhibit integrity and trust, an adherence to agency procedures (accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback), a strong work ethic, and an ability to take initial direction then transition to a more independent work style.
MayoSeitz Media is an integrated, transparent, and highly analytical media agency. Benefits include: Casual work environment, unlimited PTO, healthcare options, 401(k), and maternity/paternity leave.
MayoSeitz Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.
If interested in any open positions, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position in the subject line.