MayoSeitz Media is seeking a skilled media strategy professional with experience across various media channels and an understanding of the dynamics involved in developing integrated and effective media plans. The Associate Director, Integrated Media Strategy is responsible for providing strategic direction for a group of clients, as well as daily account management and team development. This individual acts as an agency thought leader, maintaining each client’s respect and confidence as a trusted advisor by offering an eager and open ear, sound judgment, proven business acumen, and a range of relevant approaches to various issues and opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Acting as the agency’s primary client contact for assigned accounts
- Effectively and confidently balancing the dual demands of the client and agency, as well as managing the expectations of multiple clients
- Partnering with clients to understand their business and marketing needs, and determining the most appropriate media strategy and mix allocations to achieve stated goals using industry and media knowledge, available client data, and syndicated research tools
- Working closely with the agency’s Video & Audio, Digital Ad Operations, and Insights teams, as well as any external partners, to execute the media strategy and measure campaign impact
- Developing, organizing, and managing the optimum daily media workflow for assigned clients, with the ability to identify and implement process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Managing the client billing and reconciliation process to ensure accuracy and timely completion, as well as the vendor invoice approval process
- Providing leadership and guidance for direct reports, working closely with agency leadership on training initiatives and tracking staff progress
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker who can effectively lead a team in developing innovative media plans that produce results. This person must possess strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to build positive relationships with both clients and internal team members. He/she will demonstrate confidence and authority, as well as a levelheaded approach to decision-making.
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, or related fields
- 7+ years of media planning experience working across traditional and digital media channels
- Experience working with clients in the education category is preferred
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products, as well as various media tools including MRI Simmons, Ipsos, Nielsen Ad Intel, and Mediaocean, among others
- Detail-oriented, with ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong analytical approach, with exceptional written/verbal communication skills and proven leadership and interpersonal skills
- Desire to excel in a demanding, evolving agency culture that is fast-paced, dynamic, and fun
MayoSeitz Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification.
If interested in any open positions, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position in the subject line.