Digital Reporting Assistant
The Reporting Assistant works closely with the advertising operations, planning, and analytics teams to help ensure efficient, accurate, and reliable reporting for assigned digital campaigns. This individual will learn how to compile and analyze performance data encompassing display, online video, audio, search, social, email, etc. complete with insights and recommendations to optimize campaigns.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Designing and delivering data-rich performance reports for digital media campaigns
- Transforming large volumes of raw data into client-facing visualizations utilizing charts, calculated fields, pivot tables, etc.
- Analyzing campaign metrics and suggesting optimization opportunities to improve performance
- Identifying performance trends and presenting actionable insights to drive business decisions
- Serving as an additional point of contact and supporting team member for agency clients
- Researching digital performance standards and evaluating digital campaigns against relevant benchmarks (i.e. industry/vertical, tactic, ad unit, etc.)
- Ensuring quality assurance processes are followed, producing error-free client reports
- Working closely with internal teams to create measurement plans based on strategic initiatives, campaign objectives, media strategies, and supporting tactics
- Collaborating with the analytics team to produce faster, streamlined reports that measure the effectiveness of various digital marketing programs and campaigns
- Providing support for non-recurring client-requested data and research requests
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in digital advertising with advanced Excel skills and an analytical mindset, as well as relevant internship or related full-time experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, analytics, or a related field
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, and/or third party tracking and reporting tools (e.g. Sizmek) preferred
- Familiarity with Tableau, Google Data Studio, or similar dashboard software is a definite plus
- Detail-oriented with strong problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative agency environment
If interested, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “Reporting Assistant Application.”