Video and Audio Specialist
MayoSeitz Media is seeking an experienced negotiator with at least 3-4 years of local media buying experience to join a fun, passionate, fast-paced team in a dynamic & contemporary environment. Core responsibilities of the position include the negotiation, purchase and management of all local video & audio media (linear TV, linear cable, streaming video, terrestrial radio & streaming audio) for a variety of accounts.
- Must have experience buying local radio, television and cable
- Familiarity purchasing streaming audio platforms & OTT/VOD offerings
- Understanding of all media buying terminology, concepts, formulas
- Experience designing optimal buys in terms of cost efficiency and goals delivery
- Ability to research and provide rationale for recommended strategies/proposals
- Skilled negotiator, purchasing quality media at below-market pricing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products as well as relevant media resources/tools- Nielsen, Mediaocean
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under tight deadlines
- A strong work ethic with the self-motivation needed to exceed expectations
- Willingness to step out of assigned role to assist other team members
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
If interested, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com with the following subject line: “Video & Audio Specialist Application.”
MayoSeitz Media is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification.