Reports To: Managing Director
Position Summary: The Controller supervises the day to day activities in the accounting department, insures that sound and reliable accounting practices are adhered to and is responsible for preparing and distributing timely and accurate financial information to the management team.
- Prepares and distributes monthly financial information to management.
- Insures that billings, payments, and payroll are current and accurately compiled.
- Reviews expense reports and the voucher register for propriety and to ensure proper account coding.
- Balances all agency bank accounts.
- Monitors relations, credit research, collection problems, negotiations, etc.
- Maintains corporate records, including minutes, leases, contracts, etc.
- Participates, as required, in account servicing areas (budgets and presentations).
- Looks for better ways to service the financial area in planning for future needs (i.e. the computer, revised systems, relations between finance and various other corporate functions).
- Revises budgets and forecasts to insure the best possible information for decision making.
- Controls all capital assets.
- Performs the accounting for corporate investments and affiliated business entities.
- Must be an industry leader with highly visible profile with 5-7 years of experience within an advertising agency setting.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal relationships (Excellent communication skills, both written and oral).
- Strong problem solving skills, and detail oriented.
- Intermediate knowledge of Advantage Accounting software
- Fundamentals of Advertising
- Legal Side of Advertising
- LLC Tax Training
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance
If interested, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “Controller, Application.”
Local Broadcast Negotiator
MayoSeitz Media is seeking an experienced Broadcast Negotiator with at least 3-4 years of local media buying experience to join a fun, passionate, fast-paced team in a dynamic & contemporary environment. Core responsibilities of the position include the negotiation, purchase and management of all broadcast media elements for a variety of accounts.
- Must have experience buying local radio, television and cable
- Familiarity purchasing streaming audio platforms & OTT/VOD offerings
- Understanding of all media buying terminology, concepts, formulas
- Experience designing optimal buys in terms of cost efficiency and goals delivery
- Ability to research and provide rationale for recommended strategies/proposals
- Skilled negotiator, purchasing quality media at below-market pricing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products as well as relevant media resources/tools- Nielsen, Strata
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under tight deadlines
- A strong work ethic with the self-motivation needed to exceed expectations
- Willingness to step out of assigned role to assist other team members
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
If interested, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com with the following subject line: “Local Broadcast Negotiator Application.”