Digital Reporting Analyst
As a Reporting Analyst in the Reporting department, you will work closely with our reporting, ad operations, and planning teams to help ensure efficient, accurate, and reliable reporting for all assigned digital campaigns, encompassing display, email, social, SEM, and video. You will be responsible for compiling and analyzing performance reports for digital campaigns complete with insights and recommendations to optimize campaign performance based on key performance indicators, including but not limited to: impressions, clicks, CTR, conversions, cost per click, and website activity.
The ideal candidate will have an active interest in advertising, advanced Excel skills, and an analytical mindset.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Business Manager
- Analytical mindset with strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present data findings (both orally and in writing) in a clear and meaningful format
- Strong understanding of digital media, marketing, and web metrics preferred
- Experience manipulating multiple data sets a plus
- Experience with third-party tracking and reporting tools (Sizmek, Atlas) a big plus
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entry level position - 1 – 2 years of experience analyzing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns preferred
If interested, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: “Digital Reporting Analyst Application.”